Agustí Torelló Mata Cavas

16 respuestas
    WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Re: Agustí Torelló Mata Cavas

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

I agree that Krypta may not be a great value, but at least it proves that cava can compete with champagne at a high level. In addition, this producer has lower priced cavas that I thought were incredibly cheap relative to their quality.

If my contributions to this side of Verema have earned me a bottle of Krypta, I’ll be happy to come to Spain to drink it.

I don’t know why more people do not contribute. Several people have told me that they notice the site frequently when they use the internet as a tool to explore Spanish wine.

JoanF
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Re: Cavas in the US?

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

Oh god!

What a pity, I wonder if you can find more (good) cavas. However, Segura Viudas might be better than the others.

It looks difficult to enjoy good cavas.

Please ask your supplier about our recommendations, so you will create some demand, but not too much, eh! :^D

Salut!

Joan

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar