Jean Leon

21 respuestas
    suiko
    en respuesta a RayQ

Re: Too young ?

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Ah well... that does indeed show how often I get to London these days! Would be interested in one or two if you were to get a mixed case - I’ve never bought from them.

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a RayQ

Re: Jean Leon

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Ray,
    The grand reserva is notoriously long lived. Indeed, since it seems that few have had the patience to wait the minimum of ten years until the wine even begins to mature, it may be more accurate to say that the wine is famously unapproachable in its youth. Since the bodega’s acquisition by Torres, I have heard that there have been some efforts to make more accessible wines but that the G.R. remains true to the original philosophy. The Zemis is a super cuvee first launched in the 2000 vintage. It was such a monster when it was released, I will not consider opening mine for years to come.

I trust you are aware of the late Jean León’s connection with James Dean, etc.?

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: Jean Leon

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

I also should explain that I’ve been quiet NOT because I’ve stopped drinking Spanish wine, but perhaps because I’ve been drinking too much. In fact, I’m about to have dinner with Alberto Garcia, I have a San Roman complete vertical tasting scheduled for tomorrow, and I have another Toro tasting on Friday. It’s hard to keep up!

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar