Jean Leon

21 respuestas
    RayQ

Jean Leon

Ver mensaje de RayQ

If you have read the article about the wines of Spain London show you will have noticed
    a mention of Jean Leon Pago Cab Reserva 2001.
    This wine was showing very well at the fair some weeks ago. The show brochure listed the wine at £7.99 €10 so I thought it was stunning value.
    However it actually retails for £14 €17 I think it’s still good value.
    However it’s not a wine or winery that seems to get much attention.
    What do people here think about it ?
    Has anyone had the Gran Reserva or the Zemis ?

jose
    en respuesta a RayQ

It looks to me as one...

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Of the ";hidden"; bodegas in Spain. Not noisy in mass media and don’t use to be on into wine reviews. Well... they have a newcomer in the extremely-expensive-wines named Zemis, nonetheless I’m quite interested in tasting old vintages of their traditional CS. Unfortunately only the last release is to be available on wineshops shelves.

Regards,

Jose

RayQ
    en respuesta a suiko

Too young ?

Ver mensaje de suiko

Don’t think so, it was drinking beautifully.
    Not saying it will not last a lot longer though.
    It was my first experience of it and was impressed.

Bibendum are selling it if you fancy any ! and with the euro rising the price difference is decreasing between the UK and Spain.

(on another topic, the Copa Santa is superb, better than many C9- didn’t know about the change of style though! my last one was 2000)

RayQ
    en respuesta a suiko

Re: Too young ?

Ver mensaje de suiko

Remember the shop no longer exists.
    Might be abe to get a few together on this ?

(apologies to others for whom this is too local !!)

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar