What are the best cavas ?

7 respuestas
    MaJesus
    en respuesta a jose

Re: I agree with the Anna (Codorniu) ...

Ver mensaje de jose

.. it is a very decent cava for a very decent price, and very easily available: my ";default"; cava for the last few years ... in Spain it costs a bit less than 7 EUR ... in USA it could very well sell for about $12 and it would be much better than all the ones you normally find around, besides, I think it goes well with USA tastes ... all in all, I’m glad that most of the production remains in Spain ;)))

MaJesus

JMartin
    en respuesta a Jandir_Passos

Re: What are the best cavas ?

Ver mensaje de Jandir_Passos

After so many years enjoying cava, Parxet, C. Perelada, Juve, Gramona, Sumarroca, Nadal, etc (and Freixenet, Codorniu, of course) the one has become actually our favourite in the group and family is Agusti Torello i Mata (don’t confuse with Torello, another in the family, also good) in their different makes. Their Kripta has been recognized as one of the best 100 wines on the world. My advice is you enter in their web and you’ll discover some interesting aspects to bear in mind. And when buying, just check the date of degorgement (fecha deguelle)to ensure you are getting a cava in its best condition. Cheers !!

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar