Grandes Vinos Blancos de Vila Viniteca

4 respuestas
    Megapauer

Grandes Vinos Blancos de Vila Viniteca

He estado esta mañana en el Outlet de Vins y he visto el catálogo de los blancos que Vila Viniteca ha encargado a varias reconocidas bodegas.

Me ha sorprendido este Les Parcelles de Belondrade y Lurton, con 4 años de crianza y maduración hasta que esté en su punto (como dice su elaborador). Un sorprendente Sierra Cantabria con 10 años de crianza en barrica y de la cosecha 2010 (con un precio de 425€) desconocido por mi hasta la fecha.

¿Alguno ha tenido experiencia en estos vinos?

https://www.vilaviniteca.es/es/grandes-vinos-blancos.html

Gracias!

Saludos.

Juansanroman
    en respuesta a Megapauer

Re: Grandes Vinos Blancos de Vila Viniteca

Ver mensaje de Megapauer

No he catado ninguno (poco sorprendente, con esos precios).

Del Les Parcelles que mencionas tiene TWA una reseña del 2018 en la que Luis Gutiérrez le da 95+ de puntuación. Te copio el comentario por si te ayuda:

The first new wine for years at Belondrade is the exclusive 2018 Les Parcelles, produced with grapes from two old vineyards, one on sandy soils and the other one with more clay that they bought in 2016. It fermented without malolactic, matured in second-use barrels for 18 months and was kept in bottle for three years before it was released. It's a wine that is not necessarily produced every year; they have the 2019 and 2020 in bottle, but they will decide later if they sell it or not. The idea when Didier Belondrade arrived in Spain was that he dreamt of releasing a wine when it's ready to drink, a little à la Vega Sicilia, because they are not interested in young and fruit-driven wines. In 2018, he could realize his dream with this cuvée. The wine, in fact, feels a little too young, and the oak is still perceptible; it's spicy and smoky, powerful and ripe with 13.5% alcohol on the label, which gives it volume and amplitude but with freshness, acidity and balance. This feels like a wine that can develop nicely in bottle given its harmony and balance. 1,994 bottles produced February 2020, not a coincidence, because that was the year of their first Belondrade y Lurton vintage. Somehow, it reminds me of the 1994 vintage, Verdejo from yesteryear. They are selling it without appellation of origin. The price is still an estimation. 1,994 bottles were filled in May 2020.

Belondrade has a new wine from two old plots that they age for longer in barrel and in bottle and are releasing the first vintage, a 2018. All their wines from 2019 are certified organic (the vineyards were certified already, but the wines were not); they have changed the capsules to a more recyclable material, are using more solar energy and, in general, are very much aware of the need to preserve the environment. They only use grapes from their own vineyards and produce between 150,000 and 170,000 bottles that fluctuate depending on the vintage. I tasted wines from 2018 to 2022, as I had not tasted for a while.

Ralfilauren

Re: Grandes Vinos Blancos de Vila Viniteca

No he tenido la suerte de probar ninguno pero el básico de Allende (sobre todo con años) y todo lo que hace Eulogio Pomares me parecen una delicia.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar