Vertical tasting of Viña Tondonia in Valencia...

20 respuestas
    Paco Higón

Vertical tasting of Viña Tondonia in Valencia...

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

On Thursday, September 21st 2006 at 20 o’clock we have an exclusive tasting of R. López de Heredia-Viña Tondonia wines in Valencia.

The tasting will be directed by Mª José López de Heredia, one of the owners of the wine cellar.

In the presentation and tasting we will try different vintages of the red wine Tondonia in a historical tour through the last 60 years of this centennial cellar. We will taste 10 vintages: 1947, 1954, 1961, 1964, 1968, 1970, 1973, 1976, 1978 and 1981. After the tasting a cold dinner will be served.

Anyone planning to visit Spain in September??? ;-)

Midi
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: Vertical tasting of Viña Tondonia in Valencia...

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Woudn’t this be a great opportunity for someone like me from Seattle. I am visiting in September but I do not think that the dates correspond. I am going to check the calendar to see if some things can be switched around but there is about a 50% chance that it will happen.

Midi

MaJesus
    en respuesta a Midi

Re: You are from Seattle? ...

Ver mensaje de Midi

... I am going for some few days to Seattle at the beggining of August for a meeting. One of the highlights of these annual meetings is that some few friends get together and go to an absolutly fabulous restaurant. Do you have good reccomendations? we’ll be staying in those hotels close to the Convention Center. I’ve never been in Seattle, so I’m excited about the visit. I heard wonderful things about it. Any special reccomendations?

Thanks and enjoy Valencia! I am from Valencia, but alas, will not be there in September. The vertical sounds fabulous; I attended a similar one and believe me, it is well worth it!

MaJesus

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

There is a terrific Spanish restaurant in Seattle. It called Harvest Vine, operated by the colorful chef-owner named Joseba Jiménez de Jiménez. The restaurant had good food, good wine, and good energy.

MaJesus
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

Thanks a lot Walt! ... it is not exactly what we were looking for (we go for a super fancy restaurant ;), but I have looked the web and looks really appealing (and quite authentic). I’m sure that several of my friends will be really interested! (I rarely get Spanish food outside Spain: it seems a waste to me! I have Spanish food available aaaaaalllll the time!). Thanks very much for the suggestion!

Majesus

lito
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

I am with you, when I travel outside of Spain I don´t want to try spanish food, I am always willing to taste the local products and the same with the wines, but sometimes I try to find good wine shops and buy spanish wines so foreign friends or family can sip really good stuff.
    Bye

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

Understood. It is not a super fancy restaurant. It does,however, have a superior wine list and, in my experience, a particular energy that makes it almost impossible not to have a good time. It is also among the top six or so restaurants in the entire country for Spanish cuisine.

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar