La Rioja Alta 904

4 respuestas
    RayQ

La Rioja Alta 904

Ver mensaje de RayQ

In the UK at two recent offlines/tastings bottles of
    the 1995 have been affected by TCA.
    Does this bodega suffer from this or were we just unlucky ?
    Previous experience with some 82 wasn’t exactly awesome either.

jose
    en respuesta a RayQ

No news about TCA on this winery...

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Or at least first news. Anyway, I’m pretty sure that if you contact directly to the winery they can clarify the situation.
    Maybe you can contact to Julio Sáez (oenologist of La Rioja Alta) through his Blog at blogs.larioja.com/vinosclasicos.

Regards,

Jose

RayQ
    en respuesta a jose

Re: No news about TCA on this winery...

Ver mensaje de jose

José,
    I’m not saying they have a problem but thought it was strange that two bottles from different sources were corked within a week of each other.
    I imagine an e-mail from them will say similar !!
    But it all means that I have never had a good 904 ! They are testing my loyalty !
    Perhaps I’ll have to put them on my Rioja visit list ! Haro I believe ?

jose
    en respuesta a RayQ

I hope, at least...

Ver mensaje de RayQ

You can have your money or new bottles in return from the shop where you bought them.
    I have tasted this wine only once in my life and it was really enjoyable. I found it a ’gentleman’ wine. Anyway, I don’t lie, two bottles corked and some others unsuccessful would be enough to me to lose the confidence in a wine.
    You’re right, the winery is in Haro.

Regards,

Jose

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar