Off-topic: Welsh rarebit question.

22 respuestas
    suiko
    en respuesta a jose

Re: eating fish and chips.....,

Ver mensaje de jose

Yes, hardly anyone does fish and chips at home - its just not worth making your house smell like a pescaíto frito bar! Maybe chips, but not fish and chips as such.

MaJesus
    en respuesta a jose

Re: first time I disagree with you ...

Ver mensaje de jose

... the good ";pescaito frito"; only has flour, very fine and very little of it: I remember my andalucian aunties and grandmother shaking the fish so much that only the slightest, thinnest layer of flour would stick to it, and then fry it to perfection ... that kind of dipping in dought does not belong to the Andalucian ";pescaito frito"; (and if it is not Andalucian, it is not ";pescaito"; ;) ... ) ... I must admit that I grew spoilt to that kind of fried fish and I do not much like the one with a thick layer around

MaJesus

jose
    en respuesta a MaJesus

I fully agree with you. I was wrong...

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

As I disclaimer... Can I say I was toooo absent minded when I wrote that? ;
    The method to do ’pescaito frito’ is the one you say. The Orly sauce is used to do some other kind of ’fritura’, for instance, wrapped prawns and some other ’tapas’ (salted buñuelos for instance)

Regards,

Jose-the-absent-minded

MaJesus
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Re: I fully agree with you. I was wrong...

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

I fully understand absenmindess: I claim a lot of it myself ;)) ... I was just very surprised (or thought that maybe they would use a different name out of Andalucia). I’m glad that this tradition is kept ;)) ... hmmmm ... it’s lunch time here in USA, and hey, I wish I could attack some pescaito frito!!!

Thanks Jose

MaJesus

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar