1994 to lay down for 20 years ?

32 respuestas
    rayol
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: What’s the matter with Saturday??? ;-)))

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Sadly he was born in 94 Paco so I’m afraid I cant change that now !!!!!
    It’s not just saturday...the English side here is quite quiet these days.
    There seems to be about 10 of us at most.
    still it remains a friendly welcoming place so thats good.

a good weekent to you (all !)

Ray

rayol
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Re: aparently ;))

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

I wish my Spanish was better.
    It is really fantastic that this site has an English language section.
    I really value the knowledge here. I’m sure there is more out there in the Spanish section though....how about more Spanglish !!!

CMON EVERYONE JOIN IN !

un saludo a todos

Ray

Midi
    en respuesta a rayol

Re: perfect accent ;))

Ver mensaje de rayol

I’ve only responded once to this and was building up my nerve to continue when everything seemed to die down. Don’t give me grief for being shy! But, I do read everything. I also read the Spansh side with my dictionary by my side. Sometimes I am labored and slow and need to pick and choose, but many times I can more or less follow until it heads into the joking and inside jokes which is alway difficult for me and makes me wish that my Spanish was better.

Ok, here is my first question? While eating at the Guggenheim last summer the very nice summiler gave me a list of suggested bottles of wines to buy that I would not be able to buy in the U.S. I opened one that was controversial to everyone that tried it. Have any of you tasted the Salia 2002 from Finca Sandoval, Manchuela (Cuenca) and if so what were your thoughts?

As to the Saturday question, I rarely check e-mail etc. since we are all out playing!

Warm Regards and be Gentle!
    Kris

MaJesus
    en respuesta a rayol

Re: Congratulations kris!

Ver mensaje de rayol

I can’t beleive you have the dedication to try to follow the Spanish side with the dictionary!!! ... it is indeed a very difficult forum to follow since entries are rather informal ... this ";fresh, casual approach"; is a curcial part of its charm, but of course makes it difficult to follow for foreigners ... but keep the effort! ... you’ll find it rewarding ...

In the meantime, let’s peacefully chat on the quiet side ... I feel jealous that you have already tried the Guggenheim! ... did you go to the gourmet restaurant? I am going to try to go this summer. I had Salia once and I liked it very much, but people who only like subtle, old, round, delicate wines will not like it at all (I seem to enjoy almost every kind of nicely done wines ;). You have more opinions on the Spanish side (with no jokes ;))):

https://www.verema.com/comunidad/vinoscatados/vino.asp?vino=5882

MaJesus

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar