Wines of Rafael Cambra

32 respuestas
    reindieben
    en respuesta a Podolski

Re: Viña Izadi

Ver mensaje de Podolski

Dear Podolski, Vina Izadi started now to sell the wines of Finca Villacreces as well (from vintage 2000). The rioja’s from Vina Izadi
    2001 are excellent. The Expression (their single vineyard Rioja) won
    in a tasting of Decanter where 500 top Spanish wines were tasted.
    Unfortunatly this wine isn’t launched untill 2007!

Paco Higón
    en respuesta a Juan Such

Celler del Roure

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

Is the name of the wine cellar (celler means cellar in Valencian). This is the fax number:
    +34 96 229 51 42
    And this is the mail: cellerdelroure AT hotmail.com

And about the wines of Rafa I agree with Juan, the style os his wine is the modern international one, however I strongly agree that he’s on the right way but needs some more vintages to master his vineyards... I’m sure he will as he has one of the most important ";vine nurseries"; in Spain...

Cheers and welcome to Verema!

reindieben
    en respuesta a Juan Such

Re: Celler del Roure

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

Dear Paco Higon,

Thanks for you info.

Here’s the thing that I didn’t understand untill now.

What’s a vine nursery? How many are there? And how may hectares
    has Rafael Cambra got, because he hasn’t explained me yet.

Juan Such
    en respuesta a Juan Such

Evolution of grapes in Celler del Roure

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

Pablo Calatayud has reported to me that in the 2004 vintage the grapes for future Maduresa and Les Alcusses are 20% Syrah, 20%Tempranillo, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Monastrell, 10% Merlot, 10% Mandó and 5% Petit Verdot.

This grape composition will continue changing in future vintages until Syrah, Monastrell and Mandó are the core grapes for his wines.

reindieben
    en respuesta a Podolski

Re: Viña Izadi

Ver mensaje de Podolski

Nerja,

Are you friends with Lalo Anton or his father? I know them because our company represents the wines of the Vina Izadi group for Holland.
    They are really developping a great wine protfolio from different regions from Spain! (Toro, Rias Baixas, etc.)

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar