Madrid offline

26 respuestas
    Olaf

Madrid offline

RayQ will be here in Madrid a couple of weeks, so we are planing an offline on july the 31st or august the 7th. Anyone interested?

We stil haven't decided a "theme" for the offline. So we are open tu suggestions. As we are in the middle of the summer, maybe something fresh would be better.
    My proposal is wines from Galicia, so we can explore the good whites we can find there, and also some interestig reds.

jose
    en respuesta a Olaf

Re: Madrid offline

Ver mensaje de Olaf

You all know how far of formalism I use to be, including tasting&drinking seasons ;)) So, do you all see uninteresting a 'free-byob-season' ?
    If soooo...well... let me think... something about 'White-spanish-wines'? It'd include modern, classic, local & foreign varieties, oaked and unoaked....

Cheers,

Jose

RayQ
    en respuesta a Olaf

Ver mensaje de Olaf

Well bring all the Galician whites you can I'm bringing some over oaked Ribera fruit bombs
    and forcing you and Jose to swallow !

Slightly more seriously ! I'm happy with any theme and some Galician whites would be lovely with perhaps some Bierzo reds ? I don't object to whites but whites only ??? aaaagggghhhh ;-))

RayQ
    en respuesta a jose

Ver mensaje de jose

OUCH !! the makers of Alion will not be pleased ! nor its big brother VS !!
    Learn to love the oak Jose, repeat after me "wood is good...wood is good" ;-))

Looks like we will only need a small table for the three of us !

Olaf
    en respuesta a RayQ

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Hopefully, more people will come, but in the middle of summer I'm sure the table won't be very large. But I see we will have a nice discussion about to wood or not to wood, hehehe.
    And mencía is an iteresting grape to talk about this (for me better unoaked, but we will see).

Olaf

We have a date. July the 31st, seems the best for most of us.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar