Celeste, is it me or the wine???

4 respuestas
    jesse1

Celeste, is it me or the wine???

Ver mensaje de jesse1

I was just given a bottle of Celeste 2004..from the Torres winery in RdD. I really don´t know how much it cost but this is surely one of the worst wines I have had. I don´t know if it was a bad bottle or just a terrible wine..Has anyone tasted this wine before???

ramico
    en respuesta a jesse1

Re: Celeste, is it me or the wine???

Ver mensaje de jesse1

I was invited to the presentation of this wine around three years ago. It was done in Alcala de Henares, nice place, nice dinner but the wine was ";normalito";, mainly when a bottle cost almost 32USD$.

Torres has clear his comercial strategy, that it´s to have the major number of wine cellars around Spain and around the world, and sometimes this is a problem with the quality.

Olaf
    en respuesta a jesseone

Re: Celeste, is it me or the wine???

Ver mensaje de jesseone

I didn’t like it when I tried it, but I wouldn’t say it was horrible, just not the kind of wine I like, as many other Riberas. I’ll bet your case was a bad bottle.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar