Wine Spectators 2007

19 respuestas
    suiko
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Re: Gasp... shame on me...

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

That type of price differential is quite normal for the cheaper wines. The more expensive ones tend to be on a par (eg £20 = €20). Sometimes the cult wines in Spain are actually cheaper here, but then I don’t often buy wines at that price.

Olaf
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Re: Gasp... shame on me...

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

Last weekend I crossed Campo the Borja and I stoped at Borsao and Bodegas Aragonesas. I was surprised the wines were more expensive at the wineries than in Madrid. Tres Picos was 12€, and Coto de Hayas GC 9€.
    At Borsao they didn’t sell Garnacha Mitica, they told me it is a special botling for certain supermarkets. I got the young Borsao for 3€ which was a lovely fruity garnacha. Good work from those cooperatives.

jose
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Kudos for this kind of wineries!!!

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

Like Borsao, the one that makes Canforrales and so on. Another example of cuvée-for-marts is Castillo de Agüaron. You can read in the label (very little letters) that it’s made just for ’El Corte Inglés’. No regrets if they keep the wonderful QPR they have.
    Anyway, it reminds me that the change of the basic cuvée of Castillo de Agüaron from 100 % Garnacha to Garnacha+Syrah from now on it’s slightly disappointing to me.

Regards,

Jose

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar