The wine consumption declines in Spain

15 respuestas
    MaJesus
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: I agree with everyone ...

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

I’m sure that there are some sociological changes (when I was a kid, there was -cheap- wine in every table, lunch and dinner, and ’tapas’ at bars was mostly with wine -chatos- now things are very different), but also wines are getting horribly expensive ... now we think that 6 euros is a cheap wine ... hey, that’s 2000 of the old pesetas! ... and usual ";reasonable"; prices are around 9 euros (3000 pesetas!!!) ... expensive, really ... very expensive ...

MaJesus

jose
    en respuesta a suiko

And even less....

Ver mensaje de suiko

For less than 2 EUR there’re a couple of really (really-really-really! ;) nice Borsaos. On the other hand you can buy a wider range of wines at an affordable prices from may other countries aaaaand... even you can buy Marboré cheaper than in Spain ;)

Regards,

Jose

suiko
    en respuesta a jose

Re: And even less....

Ver mensaje de jose

Not any more - they stopped selling it!

I don’t think there are any Spanish wines now that are cheaper here, except maybe the trophy wines, and of course I don’t bother with them!

It is amazing tho that wines like Borsao can be sold at 400% the Spanish price, and yet they are still good value!

MaJesus
    en respuesta a jose

Re: oooopppsssss ...

Ver mensaje de jose

... geeeeezzzz ... you are, of course, right!!! ... so they do not seem so outrageously expensive any more ... who knows what I was thinking about! ... one can not age gracefully ;))

MaJesus

RayQ
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Costs

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

I remember buying Protos (joven) for less than 200pts in 1990.
    Still it’s pound for euro over here in Spanish wines.
    Though I have to say that I expect this situation. If you live in a country where thew wine is produced down the road it should be cheaper (slightly) than after all the transportation costs etc. I find that this is the case with Spanish and Italian wines but French wines are often the same price here in the UK as in France.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar