Jacob’s Creek screwcap

28 respuestas
    suiko
    en respuesta a suiko

Re: I dare it’s a label issue...

Ver mensaje de suiko

I thought it might also have sth to do with the yeasts used? In any case, Rueda is proving to be a tough competitor for NZ Sauvignons over here (esp because Rueda is cheaper!)

jose
    en respuesta a suiko

Probably the yeast, yep.

Ver mensaje de suiko

Regarding the fight for the market with NZ SB... arf... I the only pro they have is the price (cheaper from Rueda than NZ) I dare they’re making their own grave #-/ Verdejo and SB are really different (ok, both are white ;) and this difference can give them a good change in UK market, but the price... sooner or later a blockbuster can arrive and win you selling a cheaper one! I don’t know, but I’d try to fight in this segment, giving the difference of ’real’ verdejo than doing a make-up SB #-(

Regards,

Jose

suiko
    en respuesta a suiko

Re: Probably the yeast, yep.

Ver mensaje de suiko

Yes, but Rueda doesn’t have even 10% of Nz’s marketing budget, and as we all know, that’s 10 times as important as quality as regards selling wine!

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar