Enoturismo in Rioja

9 respuestas
    javierm
    en respuesta a Guiri

Re: Enoturismo in Rioja

Ver mensaje de Guiri

Hi,
    For the moment the Marques de Riscal, Frank Gehry’s design, hotel is not available (it seems to be fully booked until next year...).
    Check out the Hotel Villa de Laguardia or the Cosme Palacio Wine Hotel, both at Laguardia.

You also can contact some wine tour expert to arrange your stay, I know well this one: www.alacarta.org (it’s the travel agency of my wife, who knows well this region).

Best regards and enjoy your stay

suiko
    en respuesta a javierm

Ver mensaje de javierm

Don’t know what market exactly the Riscal hotel is aimig at, as the prices seem to be somewhat extravagant for us mere mortals.

Think they’d let me put my tent up in the garden?

Guiri
    en respuesta a Guiri

Ver mensaje de Guiri

Thank you all for your hotel suggestions. Today I was ready to do the 750 km trip, but I never came any further than Xátiva. My car broke down and I was forced to go back to Alicante. This year no vintage shots oin Rioja. However, I already planned the next trip for the second week of November. I try to look at it from the positive side, I don´t have to look for a Hotel anymore.

Cheers
    Guiri

javierm
    en respuesta a Guiri

Ver mensaje de Guiri

Its a pity that you could not go to Rioja at this time of the year, which is much more interesting than November, also because of the weather...

Best regards

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar