It’s cooold outside... Red wine c’il vous plait!

22 respuestas
    Midi
    en respuesta a jose

Re: It was really good with the...

Ver mensaje de jose

Here in the US, the Dominio de Tares Cepas Viejas 2003 is called Dominio de Tares Exaltos 2003. I had a bottle of the Exaltos last week on a very cold day in Seattle as well. I really enjoyed it but unfortunatly didn’t have it with Cocido which I love. I am very envious of your meal. Next time, I’m in Spain in the winter, I will pair the two together!
    Kris

Midi
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: So wait for their new Prieto Picudo….

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

I’m checking but it looks like we won’t be getting the Prieto Picudo anytime soon in the US so I’ll have to wait for my next visit to Spain if it released by that time.

Midi
    en respuesta a jose

Re: I enjoy cooking... and drinking while cooking...

Ver mensaje de jose

I enjoy watching the cooking...and drinking while watching the cooking...and all the rest..,

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar