Zemis

5 respuestas
    WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a jose

Re: Today I’ve seen the price in a journal...

Ver mensaje de jose

I have started to hear about this wine but have not yet tasted it. Jean León’s website talks about the wine in these ridiculous marketing terms.

";To create this wine we have avoided stereotypes, opting for a crafted and natural production process. We have not tried to make a wine that is too tannic or astringent, nor have we tried to make a lightweight wine. The objective was much more ambiguous and difficult: to achieve an elegant wine that is balanced in every way. This is because, in summary, ZEMIS seeks to give pleasure, excitement and perhaps a moment of surprise to all those who try it.";

This piffle certainly makes me very skeptical. On the other hand I know that Jean León now is owned by Torres, and the other high-priced Torres special cuvees ";Grans Muralles"; and ";Reserva Real"; are terrific wines.

jose
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Well, you know how are the ’marketing guys’...

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

They use some sentences (in almost any kind of items ;) that guide us to the biggest of the skepticism.
    When I read about this wine I thought that it would be another newcomer, about 60 EUR... gasp... I was toooo optimist! ;)
    Well, maybe it’s a great wine, but from my point of view, for that price, being a newcomer, it has to be the ";Heaven inside a bottle";...

Regards,

Jose

MaJesus
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Re: Today I’ve seen the price in a journal...

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

I do not think I’ll buy that wine for that price, and the marketing note does little to change my mind ;) ... besides, I suspect I will only buy Jean Leon gran reserva on the years that Zemis is not launched. Probably the Reserva will not be much affected, but, and in spite of the kind explanations of the cellar https://www.verema.com/comunidad/foro/mensaje.asp?mensaje=73584, I am not convinced the Gran Reserva will not when deprived from the very best of the grapes ... I would certainly like to make my decisions based on extensive tasting, but, unfortunately, my budget is limited :)) ... although, who knows, maybe someone in the future invites me to this Zemis and I discovered that I can not live anymore without it :)))

MaJesus

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar