Mestizaje 2002

7 respuestas
    Bosco

Mestizaje 2002

Ver mensaje de Bosco

Hello it is the first time that I enter, and gustaria to know to me if somebody knows Mestization 2001, because I have proven the 2002 is inferior similarity to me that other Mustiguillo but I do not know the relation with the 2001, which so it seemed to you this? and the 2002, conoceis? greetings.

kalsel2
    en respuesta a Bosco

Re: Mestizaje 2002

Ver mensaje de Bosco

I had one Mestizaje 2002 about three weeks ago.

Mi first impression was "; racial bad good"; and finaly, an ";advisable wine";.

Good wood ( a little sweet), vegetal Cabernet Sauvignon ( giving fresh support) and blackberry notes and a little of dry prun. Mild warm and open 40% maximum in the mouth.

Many other things in minor appearance.

greetins.kalsel2

Bosco
    en respuesta a kalsel2

Re: Mestizaje 2002

Ver mensaje de kalsel2

Hi, man! Let’s taste it next year, because this year in the bottle will improve it.
    Regards,

P.D.: JoanF has promissed his opinion about this wine. We’ll talk back about it.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar