Please welcome...

6 respuestas
    MCamblor

Please welcome...

Ver mensaje de MCamblor

My good friend from London, Nicos Neocleous, has joined us with a tasting note regarding a Domaine des Paillères Gigondas. Please join me in giving him a warm welcome. I told Nicos about this happy joint of hours and it seems he likes it. He’s been an active contributor to the WLDG and several other fora and is an aspiring wine writer, among other things. I am glad to see him among us.

M.

p.s. Nicos stars in a little tale I shall spin for you about my recent London trip. We had a little wine dinner that awoke his curiosity about real Spanish wine (you all know what I’m talking about). Stay tuned...

THuRStoN
    en respuesta a MCamblor

Welcome aboard, Nicos!

Ver mensaje de MCamblor

Glad to have people all around the globe sharing his wine knowledge with us!
    There’s lots of friendly people on this board, I hope language don’t let us down.

As we always say in the Spanish side “We don’t know anything about wine” so everybody here is quite receptive on other’s opinions. Well sometimes we have our heated discussions: “Atlantic vs Mediterranean Wines” “New Spanish wineries prices” things like that but it doesn’t come to much.

All in all, this forum is and will be with you and other people who will join us, a friendly place to discuss/share/learn about wine and the most important of all (to me at least) make friends.

You’re welcome,

a.

N_Neocleous
    en respuesta a MCamblor

Good to be hear

Ver mensaje de MCamblor

Manuel,

Thanks for your nice words. I look forward to future discussions and learning more about wine, especially Spanish ones.

Thank you to everybody so far for their introductory hellos.

Nicos

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar