May/11 wines...

4 respuestas
    jose

May/11 wines...

- Pinon Les Trois Argiles demi-sec 2007 (8.20 EUR)
    Oooops. I bit late for this wine. Quite light smells, better when sipped, with oily touch and a quite vivid acidity. Very good with aged cheeses.

- Patrick Piuze Petit Chablis 2009 (10-12 EUR)
    Grass in the morning, bayleaf recently watered, green peach bones bitten and medlar warmed by the sun. Spring grows up and my glass goes little. More!

- Milflores 2010. Bodegas Palacios. DOC Rioja (4.10 EUR)
    My usual spring date with this wine. Vivid and freshness. Violets, red fruits and a slight touch of the common chewing-gum. More.

- Blanco Nieva Fermentado en Barrica 2006. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda (11.5)
    Surprise. I uncorked the bottle with an absolute lack of faith. My intention was just to check how was this wine at this moment and I was expecting a quite expressive oak at this very moment. Nice surprise! No trace of oak beyond the really silky sip. Fruits like peaches, medlar, greengace... A touch of bitterness in the aftertaste and a looooong acidity. More!

- Hatzidakis Special Cuvée no. 17 2008. Hatzidakis. Santorini (13 EUR)
    Nice. IMO it's not so awesome as I found the first bottle of the '07 vintage I drank and even more
    rounded shaped I do appreciate, but enoughly good as to drink again.

- Huet Le Mont demi-sec 2007 (15.70 EUR)
    Cheesewine. Every honey hint you can remember, but no trace of sweetness. Backbone of a lovely and looooooooong acidity. More!

- Manzanilla Sacristía AB Primera Saca 2010. Barbadillo. Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda (11.75 EUR)
    Quite intense. Powerful. Wake up your senses. Complicated. More.

- Solà Fred Blanc 2010. Celler Coperatiu del Masroig. DO Montsant
    Nice. Really nice wine for the everyday drinking. Everything you should expect in this kind of wines, with all the freshness to pair anything on the table.

- Baraban 2007. Gitton Père & Fils. Vin de Table.
    Dusty hue rosé. Strawberry candy, grapefruit and its acidity. Ample. It finds its owne place on table.

- Dominique Piron Beaujolais Rosé 2009. AOC Beaujolais (9.2 EUR)
    Two in one. Short nose but full of vividness when sipped. Long. Nice to be paired with food without asking for any explanation.

- Michel Lafarge 2008. AOC Bourgogne (18 EUR)
    I would drink this wine even for begin the day! Light, fresh, cherries, spicy, mediterranean, vividness. More!

- Granite de Clisson 2007. Earl La Pépière- Marc Ollivier. AOC Muscadet Sèvre et Maine (9.02 EUR)
    Efectiveness vs FX. Everything you would want of a wine like this, but as ample and quite as sometimes you need. It’s not a bubble-like wine, nonetheless it’s no edge demanding your attention to any of its sides. It’s a quite gentle guest in the table.

- Canforrales Clásico 2010. Bodegas Campos Reales. DO La Mancha (3 EUR)
    Those who drink bad wine is just their choice. This wine can be in every table of those who want to drink wine. Great price for a very good wine.

Cheers,

Jose

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar