July/09. Extremely hectic wine...

1 respuesta
    jose

July/09. Extremely hectic wine...

But herein the bottles that will be soon recycled.

- Amontillado Viña AB. Gonzalez-Byass. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda. (8.2 EUR)
    Nuts, wet staves and dark cellar. Intense, pungent, dry. We must have always a bottle of this in our fridge.

- Terres Dorées Chardonnay Beaujolais Blanc 2007. Jean-Paul Brun. Appellation Beaujolais Contrôlée (12 EUR aprox)
    Peaches and apricots. Citrical touch and a shy flowers. All of this under a soft layer. I'm in the mood for more of this stuff.

- Gran Caus Rosado 2008. Can Ràfols dels Caus. DO Penedés (10.85 EUR)
    I've been reading positive opinions about these wine in the last few years. Nonetheless I didn't enjoyed, at least the current vintage. An easy quaff, just acid strawberry candies and touches of capsicum. Is it normal in merlot wines?

- Menade Verdejo Agricultura Ecológica 2008. Sitios de Bodega. DO Rueda (5,92 EUR)
    Tons of fruit of passion that brings Sauvignon Blanco to my mind, with a touch bitterness at last that heads to the verdejian way. Fresh and nice. I've really enjoyed on the third day, when the fruit of passion is almost disappeared and come citrical hints, anis-seed and keeps the bitterness and freshness.

- Enate Rosado 2008. Viñedos y Crianza del Alto Aragón, S.A. (7.75 EUR)
    Vintage redemption! This rosé is back as I remember. Fruit, acidity, structure. Everything is where it must be placed precisely. To drink by bottles.

- Blanco Nieva Verdejo Pie Franco 2007 (8.5 EUR)
    Brings to my memory that 2004 tasted time ago... It was a bit close and it last for about an hour to awake. Then it shows the usual and expected behaviour. Meadows and citrical hints. It's like the time you spent, lazy, on the grass; waiting for the sunset.

- Patio Airén 2007. Samuel Cano Enológica, S.L. DO La Mancha (4-6 EUR?)
    Expected golden brown hue. Baked apple, whisky, white chocolate. Next day it improves as it's usual in every Patio wine tasted 'til now. Touch of bitterness and arise a really nice and vivid acidity. Good pairing with sardins and honeymelon sautée.

- Blanco Nieva Verdejo 2008. Viñedos de Nieva S.L. DO Rueda (6 EUR)
    It begins with fruit of passion, heading to herbaceous hints, with grass, pineapple and always beside the bitterness that cleans your mouth. In my opinion this vintage has less acidity than the preceding one (ditto for the SB of the winery). Always on your fridge for this hot season for the usual light dishes. I remember that one of the first bottles I drank years ago was with 'bonito encebollado'

- Cune Rosado 2008. CVNE. DOC Rioja (3.71 EUR)
    Easy as using a bucket. Easy, simple but it works at 100% There's too much of nothing and you miss nothing as well. In addition to this you drink the whole bottle before you realize it. With this kind of rosées you find no sense in that kind of lambrusco that are sold as if they were for free in supermarkets. It's been nicely paired with a 'ensalada campera'.

Cheers,

Jose

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar