Modern Labels vs old ones

4 respuestas
    AlbertoE

Modern Labels vs old ones

Hello everybody

Do you think modern labels (animals,lively colors...) are catchy for spanish customers or do you think they prefer the old ones (nobility,castles...)???

Alberto

RayQ
    en respuesta a AlbertoE

Re: Modern Labels vs old ones

Ver mensaje de AlbertoE

I think the winemakers who choose modern labels are trying to send out a particular message.
    Sometimes I think it's to signify a modern approach and sometines to justify an exorbitant price!
    However I prefer a modern label if it's a new winery, why stick to coats of arms etc ?

At a wine fair this year in London Javier Hidalgo teased Telmo Rodriguez about his "horrible new labels"
    However I don't see the point of Telmo putting Napoleon on one of his wines ;-)

As Jose alludes to the important thing is whats in the bottle.

jose
    en respuesta a RayQ

Re: Modern Labels vs old ones

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Adding an argument, and from my point of view, a new winery must have something that makes to the customer to stare to the bottle. Nobody knows them, so they have to use any kind of fireworks to gain our attention. As a positive point the only prejudice to the content comes from the label used.

Cheers,

Jose

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar