7D7N's Gerry Dawes.

5 respuestas
    GerryDawes

Re: 7D7N's Gerry Dawes.

Dear Jose,

This is the pilot for a series the group who produced it is trying to sell to one of the American cable channels--Discovery, Travel, Food Network or PBS. If they are successful, we will film in a different area of Spain for each of the 13 episodes programmed for the first year. Basically, we will take the 17 comunidades, visit usually one per episode, but two such as Basque Country-Cantabria. etc.

If you are also referring to the slide shows, I plan to do more of those, perhaps one per article, once I get set up.

Thanks for asking.

My best, Gerry

GerryDawes
    en respuesta a benitosantos

Re: 7D7N's Gerry Dawes.

Ver mensaje de benitosantos

Dear Todd, Many thanks for you comments. I am actually going to be in Galicia this coming week for the Feria de Silleda, where I will be speaking and sitting on a wine panel.

Hope to see you there. My best, Gerry

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar