Good news for English speakers: new Gerry Dawes blog

21 respuestas
    jose

Good news for English speakers: new Gerry Dawes blog

Maybe you don't have realized that in Blogs sections there's a new blogger who writes in english: Gerry Dawes. So more english content for this side.

Regards,

Jose

RayQ
    en respuesta a jose

Re: Good news for english speakers...

Ver mensaje de jose

Thanks José.
    I have seen his blog before and while it is good it does not seem to be updated very much
    so I don't check on it very often.

GerryDawes
    en respuesta a Juan Such

Re: You can see a feed for the last posts of all Verema blogs

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

I think you will all have more posts, articles, photographs and slideshows on Spanish wines, food and travel that you will have time to absorb on my Verema blog, my own blog and soon to be three others, including one on a book in progress, A Traveller in Wines.
    https://www.verema.com/blog/gerrydawes/

Constructive comments very welcome.

RayQ
    en respuesta a GerryDawes

Ver mensaje de GerryDawes

Thanks for the links Juan.

Gerry, I have really enjoyed what articles I have read from you and am pleased to learn that there will be more.
    Good luck with your various projects.

GerryDawes
    en respuesta a RayQ

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Many thanks, Ray. Much appreciated. Please direct any of your friends and colleagues who are interested in Spain and Spanish wine, food, travel and culture to this site. There will be many more articles, photos and slideshows to come. Check out the new ones on Ribera del Duero and Lopez de Heredia.

My best, Gerry

MaJesus
    en respuesta a GerryDawes

Ver mensaje de GerryDawes

I'll pass your blog to my USA friends: I'm sure they'll enjoy it enormously ... although I'll have to report an ever so slight (almost unnoticeable) bias against "big & modern" wines :)) ... you know is a joke, don't you? (although I happen to ALSO like these wines ... ). The blog is fun, useful, very entertaining and with tons of valuable and serious information, so I'll certainly pass it along ... thanks!

MaJesus

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar