Vinoelite

2 respuestas
    rikiwigley

Vinoelite

Ver mensaje de rikiwigley

I would just like to take the opportunity to thank and congratulate Verema for its participation in and organisation of events around Vinoelite. I have attended other major wine events in London and none has reached the high standards set by this event which brought together superb vineyards, wonderful wines and friendly enthusiastic people who genuinely enjoy the fabulous opportunity to both talk about and taste wines some of which are not readily available to ordinary winelovers.

Personally I feel more confident and knowledgeable about Spanish wine now and the opportunity to taste them against World renowned alternatives shows the Spanish (in general) and Valencian ( in particular)wine industry has nothing to fear in terms of innovation and quality

The setting was fantastic, the building really lends itself to such events and I for one look forward to future events.

Verema and Valencia can be very proud this week and Jose deserves a big pat on the back!!!!!

Many thanks

Riki

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar