Looking for Mata Malaga wines

8 respuestas
    PatrickMata

Looking for Mata Malaga wines

Ver mensaje de PatrickMata

I am trying to locate some old bottling of my family wines (Compañías Mata) made in Malaga since the late 1800’s early 1900’s. Unfortunately the family winery was sold in 1970. At this stage I am starting to locate some bottles in USA, Canada and Russia. Please help me in this pursue to rediscover these wines trough your friends.

Best,
    Patrick.

PatrickMata
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: Looking for Mata Malaga wines

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Paco,

Thank you very much for the tip. I actually have a book about our wines from this author, but not this one. I will try to get it. Do you live in Spain? Do you know of anyone who might have some of our family wines? Thank you again.

lito
    en respuesta a PatrickMata

I was born here in Malaga but I´m married to a New Yorker
    I´ve been out of malaga for the last 4 years working in the hospitality industry.
    Were you born in Malaga or just your family? have you ever been here?

bye

PatrickMata
    en respuesta a lito

Ver mensaje de lito

I was born and rise in Malaga; to be precise in Guadalmar between Malaga and Torremolinos, next to the airport. My family sold the winery in 1970, and after coming to this country in 1998 to study my last 2 years of College, started importing wines to this country. Now I live in New York and have been importing since 1999 wines from all over Spain. As a side adventure, I am trying to rescue and locate as many bottling from my family winery.

nimbush
    en respuesta a PatrickMata

Hola,
    Soy nuevo a este foro, me metí por que quería empezar a importar algunos vinos espanoles a estados unidos. Igual que tu, me vine a terminar la universidad y aquí me he quedado, hehe. Me preguntaba si me podías aconsejar sobre los pasos que debo tomar. No se ni que permisos tengo que sacar, ni cual es el proceso...muchas gracias!
    Un saludo,

Antonio Martinez
    (Mi e-mail es [email protected], si quieres puedes escribirme directamente.)

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar