Rovani Leaving Wine Advocate

7 respuestas
    WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: Rovani Leaving Wine Advocate

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

The only thing that seems obscure to me is exactly what Pierre will do instead. He formerly worked in a retail establishment here in Washington DC. Clearly he is going back to the business side of the wine, but it is not yet clear what or where that will be. I hope he stays here in Washington.

WaltZalenski

... I should mention that this development might be quite positive for consumers. I am assuming that the next round of WA reviews of Spanish wine will be delayed, which will permit knowledgeable consumers to purchase the great 2004s before any rating-related hype.

GerryDawes

Reliable reports say Rovani is going to The Sorting Table, a wine importing firm staffed by former Wilson-Daniels people. Daniel Thomases is also gone, according to other reliable sources. Rumour has it that I will be asked to assume the Spanish coverage. (The gunshots you hear in the background are the producers of TWA 95 pt. wines committing suicide.) ;-)

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar