Anima Negra

9 respuestas
    Gerrie

Anima Negra

Ver mensaje de Gerrie

I have a question for the wine proffesionals among you.
    I have a bottle of Anima Negra (1999)

I got this bottle from a dear friend and he told me that if I did not drink the wine , I could sell it for a very high price.
    Is there anybody among you people who xould tell me what teh bottle is wurth?

Paco Higón
    en respuesta a Gerrie

Re: Drink it!

Ver mensaje de Gerrie

There are not big differentials in price between vintages in this area of Majorca…. As Jose told you can not expect to get more than 30€ fot his bottle… because is a ‘normal’ Anima Negra….???? I mean, there is a special cuvee called Son Negre that is quite expensive.

Cheers and welcome to Verema!!!

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a Gerrie

1999 Black Soul

Ver mensaje de Gerrie

As Paco said, the wine has some value as a collectable if it is the Anima Negra Vinyes de Son Negre, a designation that is not marked clearly on the label but which would be immediately recognizable by its artwork. In 1999 the label was a strange winged red monster created by Miguel Barceló, an internationally known artist from Mallorca, where the wine is from. (Because I very muck like the wine and the artist, I inteded to keep my empty bottle but somehow lost it.)

The basic cuvee just has the letters ";An"; in red against a black label. If kept well, it is drinking very well now but may not last much longer.

Gerrie
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Re: 1999 Black Soul

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

If you want to see ,how the bottle looks like, look at E-bay.
    I thought that the bottle of wine was an exclusieve.
    But after reading all your answers I gues I have to take it off the E-bay.
    Thanks for your answer.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar