Seville

7 respuestas
    suiko
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: Seville

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Barcelona obviously favourites, but Arsenal could beat them if they play at their best. Wenger could be stronger tactically than Rijkaard.

Wine... anything but a Spanish one! Maybe something from Alsace :-)

RayQ
    en respuesta a suiko

Ver mensaje de suiko

Well I’m Irish so I don’t feel too patriotic about it all.
    And anyway Arsenal will probably have no more than 2 English players !
    It could be a spectacular match...so much class Henry and Ronaldhino are majestic.

Here’s hoping for an early goal.

suiko
    en respuesta a RayQ

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Oh God no, you couldn’t find anyone less patriotic than me! I can’t see why anyone cares how many English players there are - after all, no one in Catalonia’s complaining that Barça only have 2 or 3 Catalans - they just want the best!

I love the way Arsenal play, and Wenger’s football philosophy, that’s all. Any other English team, I’d be supporting Barça.

RayQ
    en respuesta a suiko

Ver mensaje de suiko

I agree.
    When Arsenal are in full flow they are a delight to watch...as are Barca I believe. (don’t have sky)
    Lets hope for a football fest....then the choice of beverage will not really matter!

MaJesus
    en respuesta a RayQ

Re: Changing sports ...

Ver mensaje de RayQ

... I am celebrating with an extremely pleasant and enjoyable ";Blanco Nieva"; the victory of ";El Desafio Espanyol"; over ";Luna Rossa"; in the America’s cup ... not because it is Spanish, but because it is a modest team compared with the giant, impressive Italian ... I always sort of like it when a small team, out of enthusiasm (and luck) gains over one of the super biggies with tons of money and all the best players :))

MaJesus

ps.- of course, my favourite is the very best, the Alinghi ;) ... if anything because then they might choose Valencia again for the next America’s cup ... I am truly enjoying it!

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar