Which wineries do you visit ?

7 respuestas
    RayQ

Which wineries do you visit ?

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Are there wineries you visit frequently ? which ones and why ?

I always visit Mauro. I like the wines and the people. And with their ever increasing portfolio of wines you can fill the car in one stop !! I have also enjoyed visits to Emilio Moro and Perez Pascuas. I have also visited Arzuaga and Abadia Retuerta but they seem almost too ";big"; and lacking the personal touch.
    A trip to Pecados Originales and that wine shop on the main road through Peñafiel usually fills the car :-)

any recommendations then ?

RayQ
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: Which wineries do you visit ?

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Paco,
    I stay near Ribera each year so it’s an easy day trip.
    I have also visited wineries in Galicia but nowhere else.
    Would love to visit Rioja and if I ever make it to a Verema encounter would use the occasion to visit some wineries in the eastern seaboard as well.
    Thanks for the sherry tip. I have fond memories of filling up a bottle from cask in bars in Granada.

Paco Higón
    en respuesta a RayQ

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Well, if you come to Valencia you’ll have some volunteer guides to visit the most interesting local cellars ;-))) And about your summer visits, you’re also quite near to Zamora (Toro) and to Bierzo…. So I’d suggest some new targets for your wine visits??? As... Dominio de Tares & Alvaro Palacios, Pintia,…..

Cheers

RayQ
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Yes I have been to Toro (twice)
    but must hit Bierzo which I believe is also very beautiful.
    Love Dominio de Tares wines and plan to buy some Paixar this year also.
    over your way keen to visit....Beryna...Celler de Roure...Mustiguillo...Sandoval

(it is quiet over here isn’t it....? everyone on holidays or something ?)

Lucky
    en respuesta a RayQ

Ver mensaje de RayQ

You must to visit, the zone of Yecla, because it is an area that produces wines very high quality.
    You can visit, for example, Bodegas Castaño or Antonio Candela, two wineries very important in the area.
    Her wines are, for example: hecula, castaño colección, casa cisca from castaño, and from candela, barahonda, bellum,...

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar