Agro turismo at bodegas

15 respuestas
    momo-san

Agro turismo at bodegas

Ver mensaje de momo-san

How do you do, members.
    I am a Japanese runner living in Japan, fifty years of age.
    In this June, I will like to run Camino Frances to Santiago de Compostella.
    For these four years, I have been dreaming to run this camino,
    but couldn’t do so beacuse of my job. But fortunately I got the chance this year.

After finishing running, I will stay at somewhere in Roja or nother Spain.
    I am looking for a family or bodegas to let me stay with them for several days.
    I would like to write an articles for Japanese running magazin,
    recalling jouney days on the Camino in the scenery of vineyards.

Personally, I am male, and system manager of computer software in Japan.
    Here is my website in Japanese;
    http://homepage3.nifty.com/musca/
    http://homepage3.nifty.com/musca/Peacerun.htm

I have beautiful wife with no child. She is also a runner, 3:11 in marathon.
    This may, unfortunately she has big job, so she will cheer me from far east.
    I like music very much and especially piano.
    I ’m looking forward to your reply.

RayQ
    en respuesta a momo-san

Re: Agro turismo at bodegas

Ver mensaje de momo-san

I can only suggest you contact the tourist boards of Galicia and La Rioja.
    Perhaps on the web or through e-mail.
    There is a casa rural (small country houses) guide also which may be helpful.
    I know of no bodegas with accommodation but I’m sure there are many places to stay nearby.

good luck with the running !

(soyanara !)

Ray

momo-san
    en respuesta a RayQ

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Thank you, RayQ
    I’m checking out websites, and struggling with Spanish :-)
    It seems to be difficult to find a bodegas with accomodation.

Momo

Carlosgrm
    en respuesta a momo-san

Ver mensaje de momo-san

Hi, momo-san
    my name is Carlos and I live in Vigo (Galicia)
    You must see this link: www.turgalicia.es, this link offers you small houses,farms,castles,..
    another links: www.entrevinos.org, www.anavarra.com, www.hotelesconencanto.org/rioja/reina/rutas/vino.htm,
    and this offers hotels in wine cellars: http://www.apoloybaco.com/bodegashoteles.htm

personally I´m male,I´m industrial engineer and I work in software, too.I’m thirty years old
    I practice Karate and I love culture japanese, I read a lot of historical japanese books. I love the wines and the world of wines, of course.

If you need more help, ask me please. I´d be delighted
    note: I’ll be without internet from 1 of May to 10 of May because I’ll be in Mexico on holiday.

momo-san
    en respuesta a Carlosgrm

Ver mensaje de Carlosgrm

Thank you, Carlos.
    Website you showed me, is very useful. I will chek it out thoroughly.
    and I didnot hold to persit in my atempt to stay Rioja.

Do you like Japanese culture ? Fortunately, I do ,too :-)
    I have never done karate but kendo in highschool.

We will make a short trip from tommorow, to run Japanese ancient trail just like Camino to Santiago in Espania. Twenty two days of pilgrimage will soon be over on this Sunday.

Have a safety journey to Mexico.
    Thank you, Carlos

MaJesus
    en respuesta a momo-san

Ver mensaje de momo-san

Hi Momo-san ... my warmest welcome from an ex-runner of your same age (alas, I am/was not as serious a runner as you and your wife ;)) ... unfortunately I got an stupid injured toe last September and I can not run (and I almost could not walk for several months). I miss running enormously, specially during trips ... oh, well ...

My brother has walked (not jogged) the Santiago route, and he said that it is lovely (but they froze on May!!). June might be a bit too hot in places, but I hope you get nice days. I am assuming that you are also contacting runners organizations.

Santiago itself is worth staying a bit after the jog, as well as the wine regions in Galicia (where Santiago is), but I understand that, if you are only staying some few days, you choose to visit Rioja, indeed!!. They have given you tons of useful information, so I won’t add anymore.

Ah! I am female, 49 (but already celebrating my 50’s, which I’ll do for several months ;), a devoted and constant runner for 20 years (and now, sadly, just a devoted attendant to gyms :-((( ... ). I’m a University full Professor (Statistics).

Good luck with the ";Camino de Santiago";! quite an original challenge! ... and, of course, enjoy the well deserved Rioja reward afterwards!

MaJesus

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar