Agro turismo at bodegas

15 respuestas
    MaJesus
    en respuesta a RayQ

Re: MaJesus did you get the ñ message ??

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Thanks Ray. I knew about the alt+164 code, but nothing happens when I use it in my laptop (which is my home computer). Maybe the keyboards of laptops are not the same as the other ones? ... all these codes work on my computer at school, but none in the laptop ... thanks anyway for the info!

MaJesus

momo-san
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Re: Agro turismo at bodegas

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

Hi, Majesus,
    Did you kick your desk by barefoot ?
    Can you run today ?
    I hope you be back in running on trails.

I have been back to home from 6 days of running trip.
    Beginingg of May is the season named ";golden week"; in Japan.
    This yearm we could have one weeek of hlidays.

> (but they froze on May!!). June might be a bit too hot in places,

woom, difficult to bring the changing clothes.

We have few kinds of wine from Spain, much less than French and Italy.
    Tommorow, I will go to wine shop near by.

>Santiago itself is worth staying a bit after the jog, as well as the wine regions in Galicia (where >Santiago is), but I understand that, if you are only staying some few days, you choose to visit

Thank you for you suggestion. I got so many options after running.

I have got 50 years birthday on this February, and you ? :-)
    I have a sister in California, she is also runner and PhD, working at university.
    She had won a marathon at Bordeax, and she got lots of wine as same amount as her weight.

Momo

MaJesus
    en respuesta a momo-san

Re: Agro turismo at bodegas

Ver mensaje de momo-san

Hi Momo,

No, my injury is worse: I seem to have ";metatarsalgia";, and I can not jog ever since last September ... lately it is getting better and I seem to be able to walk more or less normaly, but I do not know if I will ever be able to jog again ... depressing ... but I am not a marathonian (and never intended to be; I am/was a very modest runner: one hour a day, that’s all!!!!)

Delayed Happy Birthday!!! ... I’ll turn 50 next September, so we have the same age ;) ... I am celebrating it already, many times! ... it seems a fun age to me ;) ... ah! I’m also a professor in the University; your sister’s prize at the Bordeaux marathon seems perfect!

Enjoy your visit to Spain! (and your runs!!)

MaJesus

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar