Alion

13 respuestas
    Jandir_Passos

Alion

Ver mensaje de Jandir_Passos

I`m brazilian and great fan of spanish wines.Right now I pretend to buy Alion(from Vega Secilia).So, I would like to know if anybody can tell me other spanish wine at the same top(same quality) of Alion.

Thanks

MaJesus
    en respuesta a Jandir_Passos

Re: Alion

Hi Jandir! and welcome to this ";quiet side"; of verema (alghough I bet you’d be able to understand much of what is said in the Spanish side).

There are maaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyy wonderful Spanish wines. I’m listing here just some few `tranquil’ wines (excluding cava, sweet wines and fortified ones), of a similar price (or less) than the Alion, but I am sure that you’ll be told of many others. Here we go: Pintia (a Vega Sicilia from Toro D.O), Aalto, Mauro, Roda I and Roda (previously Roda II), Contino Reserva, Contino Graciano, Marbore, Secastilla, Coma d’en Pou, Jean Leon Reserva, Santa Rosa, Maduressa, Finca Terrerazo, Beryna (this is really cheap, terrific RQP), AN, All whites from Lopez de Heredia, and I also like its rosee. If you like traditional wines, Lopez de Heredia, Bosconia (my favourite), Monte Real or Prado Enea are good bets. If you jump to higher prices, there are more, of course, but then I tend to think that they are too expensive (around 45-60 euros or so in Spain is just too much)

Hope it helps!

MaJesus

Paco Higón

Bem-vindo a Verema Jandir..... You have a lot of options if you look for Spanish wines with good quality level.... and not too expensive..... The wines cited by Majesus, for instance, are really interesting options.... If you want to try some more “exotic” wines Ill recommed you Finca Terrerazo, from Utiel, AN from Illes Balears or Finca Sanguijuela from Malaga.... All of them red powerful wines but with equilibrium and harmony....

Cheers

Jandir_Passos
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Dear Paco,

Thank you very mach for your concerns.Surely it will help me.If possible may you tell me the prices of Alion and the others wines which said me ? My problem is where in Brazil(I live in Rio de Janeiro) I can find out those wines(although many wines is possible find out here).

Haste la vista amigo !

Jandir_Passos
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

Dear MaJesus,

Thank you very much for your informations.In Brazil I already had been drink PradoRey, Condado de Haza and Pesquera.I liked very much of Condado de Haza and I have an bottle of it(year 2002) which I will drink soon.I will look for those wines which you told me.If possible tell me the prices of them in Spanish.

I pretend now drink more and more wines spanishs...

haste la vista amigo !!

p.s: if you wish you can write in spanish.Portuguese and spanish are very similar.

MaJesus

Talking from memory, and just aproximate prizes, here we go (rough prizes in euros in Spain)
    Pintia (20), Aalto (24), Mauro(23), Roda I (32), Roda (18), Contino Reserva (22), Contino Graciano (35), Marbore (18), Secastilla (19), Coma d’en Pou (22), Jean Leon Reserva (19), Santa Rosa (23), Maduressa (16), Finca Terrerazo (20), Beryna (6), AN (24), Whites from Lopez de Heredia (ranging from 8 euros to ...)
    Those are just a very rough ascertainment of their prices

Cheers,

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar