Sara Perez wines

39 respuestas
    sara_perez
    en respuesta a rayol

No, I am not working more...

Ver mensaje de rayol

Hi, No I am not working more with Orcella, Mustiguillo, celler del Roure (maduresa & alcuses) or Hereus de ribas... because they have learned so quickly and I have two little babies to take care...... and some own projects...: Martinet, Cims, Venus, La vinya del vuit, Ariadna and as a consultant Dominio do Bibei ( Ribeira Sacra).... So much work...!!!!!

And in every project I work, we are trying to seleccionate a nice diversity mother plants of tradicional spanish grapevines as Mazuelo, Garnacha, Garnacha peluda, Mencía, Caíño, Brencellao, .....and others . We hope to apport more diversity in this espectacular wine world, and explain some stories about these beatiful landscapes....

Sincerely,

Sara

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a rayol

Re: Hola Sara !!

Ver mensaje de rayol

Sara,

I have heard that you may be coming here to Washington DC in June for the Wide World of Wine Spanish barrel tasting. I hope that is true. I look forward to meeting you.

Walt

rayol
    en respuesta a rayol

Re: Hola Sara !!

Ver mensaje de rayol

Well just reading your list of projects makes me feel tired !!
    Thanks for the comprehensive response, I look forward to trying even more of your wines.

I think your point about native grape varieties and terroir is well made and the future. While I love some Spanish Syrah’s I hope the recent trend towards international varieties is replaced by Spain’s treasury of native varieties.

best wishes

Ray

MaJesus
    en respuesta a rayol

Re: Thanks Sara !!

Ver mensaje de rayol

Very interesting info ... I’m extremely curious about La vinya del vuit (I have never heard of Ariadna, so I’m getting curious about it too). Good luck in all your projects. So far, I liked all of your wines (the ones I have tasted, a nice little bunch). I hope to taste the rest of them ;)

MaJesus

sara_perez
    en respuesta a rayol

Re: Thanks Sara !!

Ver mensaje de rayol

I make wine (as the nice people who work with me..) to explain our vision of world and to give different sensations to the people who drink it. These words you say are just what we need to continue with a lot of passion our work. Thanks to everybody who drink wine to learn new ways of pleasure!!!!

Ah! Sure I will be at wide wine shop with my favourite vintage for Clos Martinet(2004!!!). See you.

Sincerely,

Sara

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar