Reverse Intertextuality

6 respuestas
    rayol
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Re: Reverse Intertextuality

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

Hmmm Walt you are being very polite...or in Washington is Reverse Intertextuality the common name for Plagiarism ??
    They didn’t even try to change the words around !
    I suggest they either credit you or send you a case !!!

cheere

Ray

Álvaro Girón
    en respuesta a rayol

Ver mensaje de rayol

Not only in Washington D.C. A few years ago, a famous Spanish writer who happened to be the director of the Spanish National Library was caught in a flagrant case of plagiarism. Far from being repentant, he made use of the rather elastic post-modern concept of intertextuality. Significantly, he found some support. Nowadays, when the post-modern jargon is losing ground, I wonder what’s going to be next...Taking convenient advantage of the the relativity of time and space?

Thrilling new paths in the old history of fraud..

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a rayol

Ver mensaje de rayol

Zachys is one of the many places where I purchase wine. One of the guys there shares my enthusiasm for Spanish wine and he apparently saw my TN and used it. If he first asked whether he could use it, I would have agreed. So it is difficult for me to be upset. The only thing that bothers me about this is the fact that most people naturally will think that I copied from them, as opposed to the other way around.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar