Opinions about Pujanza?

22 respuestas
    WaltZalenski

Opinions about Pujanza?

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

Carlos San Pedro from Bodegas y Vinedos Pujanza is in Washington this week and, at the Spanish enclave of Taberna del Alabardero, we will be tasting a few vintages of Pujanza, Pujanza Norte, and Mancuso. Any opinions about these wines? I have had them all before, and particularly like the 2001 Pujanza Norte, which recieved a 98-point rating in Guía Proensa.

I have previously met Carlos San Pedro, the owner and third-generation winemaker, and I know that he considers himself to be a vine-grower first and foremost, and that his work in the vineyards is the most important part of the elaboration of his wine.

Paco Higón
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Re: Opinions about Pujanza?

I’ve excellent references about Mancuso, a close friend of mine recommended this wine to me an I’ve also seen really good comments about it in the Spanish side
    https://www.verema.com/comunidad/vinoscatados/vino.asp?vino=8491

Ermm, and I’ve seen that recently we’ve been talking about this wine ;-).

Sorry, no references about the “classic” wines from Pujanzas but you can find some TN’s in the Spanish side.

https://www.verema.com/comunidad/vinoscatados/resultados.asp?buscar=pujanza&submit=Buscar+vino

Gastronauta

Re: I’m a follower.

At least until I left it was CBC, who used to carry the Riojas of both brothers (Carlos/Pujanza and Javier/Vallobera). Of course you can imagine it’s rather a modest operation for the small (but vicious) population of the Canaries... ;^)

doctortjk

Re: Opinions about Pujanza?

Hello my friend, the same guy from Tijuana. I wonder If is possible to recomend me a pair of good Restaurants on DC.

In 10 days we’ll have the International Congress of Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) and Pherphaps my professor will love any sugest

Regards...

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a doctortjk

DC restaurants

Ver mensaje de doctortjk

Taberna De Alabardero is the best Spanish Restaurant in the US. 1776 I Street NW, 202-429-2200

Cafe Atlantico is a imaginative Latin restaurant with a chef trained at Ferran Adrià’s famous El Bulli. 405 8th St NW, 202-393-0812

Citronelle is a first rate French restaurant. 3000 M Street NW, 202-625-2150

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar