Opinions about Pujanza?

22 respuestas
    Midi
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Re: Opinions about Pujanza?

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

While living in LaGuardia for part of last summer, I was introduced by a local friend from to Pujanza and El Norte. I am quite a fan. I brought some bottles home for friends to taste and both the Pujanza and El Norte were quite a success. I anticipate tasting the Mancuso on my next trip.
    Kris

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a Midi

Re: Opinions about Pujanza?

Ver mensaje de Midi

Well, I just sampled Mancuso, Pujanza 2001 and Pujanza Norte 1999 and 2001. The Mancuso was excellent, but for me the highlight was the two bottles of Norte. The ’99 was quite elegant and a crowd-pleaser, although I was more impressed with the 2001, which revealed wonderful depth of black raspberry fruit and a vibrant personality.

I was able to taste an impressive barrel sample of special cuvee from the 2003 vintage.

I also learned a couple of things. ";Norte"; comes from the highest vineyard in all of Rioja. I also learned that the 2002 Norte managed to earn an even higher score in Guía Proensa than the 2001, which recieved a 98-points.

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar