Anima Negra Question

7 respuestas
    WaltZalenski

Anima Negra Question

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

This may be a silly to pose on this board since it addresses the US market, but does anyone know why no 2001 Anima Negra was not imported to the US?

I have some AN/2, but it is a poor substitute for the real thing and my once large supply of the 1999 is shrinking.

MaJesus
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Re: Anima Negra Question

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

Hi Walt ... sorry, I never saw this question! ... last fall, when I was in Durham, NC, I saw plenty of AN’s (and also AN/2) in ";A southern season"; in Chapel-Hill. I do not remember the year, however. All the relevant details of the store are in

http://www.southernseason.com/help.asp?id=18

and maybe they can ship some to you (but with this heat ... ). It’s a nice store that I like to visit when I’m there (although DC has much nicer stores ;))

MaJesus

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar