Priorat at a glance by Jancis Robinson...

16 respuestas
    WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Re: RE-WoW!!

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

Sometimes it is easy to find wines here, sometimes not. Only 36 bottles of La Faraona were imported. On the other hand, 75 cases of Paixar’s total production of 250 cases was imported and, for a while at least, it was easier to get here than in Spain. I even heard about a restaurant in Sapin that wanted to re-import some of the wine back to Spain.

JoanF
    en respuesta a Juan Such

As you mention it...

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

... I saw the TN of ’Mas d’en Compte 2001’, looks very bad indeed... I have to say that I found a quite strange bottle once... looking as she said... if shed did not find licorella, the bottle might be corrupted...

On the other hand, I think Robert Paker rated it fairly well, and somebody called John Smith (a very decent taster with no influence of the producers who pays all the wines tasted) rated it greatly in verema.com :^D (or was his JoanF?).

More bottles for me if the international critics don’t like it.. :^P

Salut!

Joan

JoanF
    en respuesta a Juan Such

By the way... Clos Mogador...

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

... I think JR missed the point... for any reason she did not have a good bottle a good day... or both.... I do think is as great as Martinet and Mas d’en Compte...

I think, in case of tasting Priorat wines, it is necessary to change the ’chip’... because they are barely comparable with other wines...

Cheers!

Joan

JoanF
    en respuesta a jose

<b>THAT CAN NOT BE</b>

Ver mensaje de jose

As I said Jose,

Have you ever tried a red Priorat?

If the answer is YES: fiuuuuuuuuuu....

If the answer is NO: Go to the next emergency wine shop and buy yourself a Clos Martinet, Clos Mogador or something like them.. If the point is the budget, the Martinet Bru 2002 will do very well... Embruix or something like them, don’t forget Mas d’en Compte Red...

Tell us, how it happened?

:^DDDDDDDD Joking, of course...

Re-cheers!

JoanF
    en respuesta a JoanF

Mmmmm.... some penitence...

Ver mensaje de JoanF

When you enter the red Priorat world you must make at fisrt the following taste:

Martinet Bru...
    Clos Martinet...
    Cims de Porrera...
    Mas de Masos..
    Embruix...
    Vall-Llach...
    Clos Manyetes...
    Clos Mogador...
    Clos Dofí...
    L’Ermita...

With many friends... I’d join!

Joan

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar