Sangria’s time

8 respuestas
    Iñaki Blasco

Sangria’s time

Ver mensaje de Iñaki Blasco

I’ve read ";Sangria was invented to cut the alcohol content of the rich heavy wines of Spain. In those days, the wines were very red and very heavy and kind of not drinkable.";

May be well-known sangria continues favoring such image from spanish wines?

I see so many tourists here in Valencia drinking sangria together with the traditional paella...

jose
    en respuesta a Iñaki Blasco

I don’t like sangria and even it’s one of the reasons...

Ver mensaje de Iñaki Blasco

That keep my away of the wine world for a lot of years...

Anyhow this quaff is very famous, I’ve seen some ";bag in box"; in some ’Drink Market’ in, for example, Germany... and as you say miriads of tourists drink sangria and eat paella... and jamón serrano with honey melon... all together even as a late dinner beyond 23:00 =8-O Believe me, I’ve seen it a lot of times...
    But well... I’m pretty sure that there are a lot of tourists that take a sip of sangria... but really enjoy great wines ;)))

cheers,

Jose

kalsel2
    en respuesta a suiko

Re: Sangria’s time

Ver mensaje de suiko

No all the spanish can made a proper sangria. The tourist mode has transformed the recipe including odd ingredients.

The question is that sangria made with table wine is good to drink even agreable.

Made with wine aged in wood is strange even nasty. At least for my taste.

greetins.

kalsel2

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar