Admired enologists, forgotten responsible for viticulture

4 respuestas
    Gonzalo_Lainez

Admired enologists, forgotten responsible for viticulture

Ver mensaje de Gonzalo_Lainez

Hi!!!

I’ve heard thousand times that great wines can only contain excellent grapes, everybody talks about the importance of the viticulture and about how the enologist must try to elaborate his wines with a minimal interventionism in order to allow wine to express its terroir. I believe that we are all in agreement.

Why then we admire the enologists who elaborate our favorite wines and in many occasions we don’t not even know the name of the person responsible for viticulture?

Cheers

Gonzalo Lainez (Peña Bilbao)

Gonzalo Lainez (Bodegas Roda)

Iñaki Blasco
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Re: Admired enologists, forgotten responsible for viticulture

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Paco, have you read my answer in the spanish side?

Gonzalo, may be you right if we are talking about ";big cellars";, with different people doing different tasks. Winemakers we usually write and talk about, are ";all-in-one"; people.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar