July/2016 wines of a spanish guy...

5 respuestas
    jose

July/2016 wines of a spanish guy...

Hi all,

and here we go...

- Leirana 2012. Forjas del Salnés. DO Rias Baixas (12,2 EUR)
    One of those bottles that you tag as the second option. Until they become the first and then you wonder why you didn't bought a case. More!!!

- Gran Feudo Rosado 2015. Grupo Chivite y Bodegas Gran Feudo. DO Navarra. (3,62 EUR)
    It's always a safe bet. Consistent, consistent and consistent.

- Muga Rosado 2014. Bodegas Muga. DOC Rioja (6,7 EUR)
    When I was I child I used to enjoy videogames in a lovely Spectrum. I remember a game named as “Where time stood still.” (there was no translation for the title even in that old ‘80s). Well, that’s how I feel about this wine. It’s exactly in the same point that months ago. Excellent. More!!

- Calendas Rosado 2015. Bodegas Ochoa. DO Navarra (4,25)
    Correct. Prudent. If only it had a bit of I don’t know what…

- Carles Andreu Trepat 2012. DO Conca de Barbera. (11,59 EUR)
    One of the (very) few red wines I drink in summer. Light, fresh and with its usual black pepper hints. More!

- Benimaquia Tinajas Blanco 2012. Bernabé Navarro. DO Alicante (7,6 EUR)
    Really nice wine. Nonetheless it's clay character is in the front. Hiding, in some manner, the remaining faces of this wine. More!

- Pago del Vicario Rosado 2015. DO Castilla-La Mancha (4,9)
    As good as usual. It's a nice sip for the hot summer.

- Colet Tradicional Extra Brut 2012. DO Penedés (9,99 EUR)
    Deg 28/Nov/2014
    I'd have a shower with it! More!!

- Las Moradas de San Martín Initio 2009. DO Vinos de Madrid (12 EUR)
    You can see somewhere, in the background, a touch of fruit and acidity, but anyway, oaky (dokey).

- Colet Grand Cuvee Extra Brut 2012. DO Penedés (12,5 EUR)
    DEG- 12/12/2014
    If didn't finish my shower with the Tradicional, I can finish with it. More!!!

Regards,

Jose

Disfraz
    en respuesta a jose

Re: July/2016 wines of a spanish guy : Gran Feudo rosado 2015 ...

Ver mensaje de jose

To me, it's a pink wine without interest : it tastes like strawberry Chupa Chups, and it looks like almost of all rosé wines of Provence. The only plus point? The very cheap price. But it's just a kind of spanish lollypop. From my point of view, Muga is really much better in the same price category because it's an authentic wine, even if Muga is a modern and incomplicated rioja, an easy drinking wine, especially in summer : waouh! I have written a few lines effortlessly and now my coach and my family are very proud of my achievement.

Be seeing you / A.

Disfraz
    en respuesta a jose

Re: July/2016 wines of a spanish guy : additional comments ...

Ver mensaje de jose

Saturday : 8:31 A.M. You're an early bird, my friend. Now, I think it's time to drink more ambicious wines, for instance delicious riojas from López de Heredia : Viña Cubillo 2005 or Viña Gravonia 2002, perfect for summer, my favorite wines. On top of that, they don't cost a lost of money : by the way, see my tasting notes. On good days, a french wine taster is able to write in spanish more than two lines, even if he is drunk, but in this case, he is probably seeing double : You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

Sincerely yours / A.

jose
    en respuesta a Disfraz

Ver mensaje de Disfraz

Well... I feel dissapointed with Cubillo bottles drank some years ago, so I left Cubillo. Guess it's not my cup of... wine ;-) Gravonia, is for sure! :-) Love it!

This week I'm happy. Finally I drank a godello I would buy a second bottle. Every godello I tasted 'til now was ok, but booooring. I finally found one I really like: Louro.

I take a look to your TNs in a moment...

Regards,

Jose

Jacintacorona
    en respuesta a jose

Ver mensaje de jose

First of all, I'd like to be sure in the wine quality. But everywhere person connected to the wine-loving are really similar.

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar