May/2016 wines...

6 respuestas
    jose

May/2016 wines...

Hi all,
    here we go...

- Capellanía 2005. Marqués de Murrieta. DOC Rioja (17.5 EUR)
    Definitively it's a nice wine. Definitively it's not a wine to die for.

- Eric Texier Brézème 2013. AOC Côtes du Rhône (18,5 EUR)
    I do like red wines by Texier. I love them! This one is not the exception. Vivid, light, spicy, slightly rough. More!

- La Bota de Fino (Amontillado) nº24. Equipo Navazos. DO Montilla-Moriles
    How nice is the smell of a fino (amontillado) that smells to a fino (amontillado)! What a nice taste the taste of a fino (amontillado) that tastes to fino (amontillado)!! More!!!

- Domaine Boisgrand 2010. AOC Haut-Médoc (11,5 EUR)
    Well, I don't know what to expect from this kind of wines from Bordeaux. Again a plonk? Agaaaaain a plooooonk?? Hmmm... well, it's nice a wine. Ok, I wouldn't know anything about its origin once I tasted, but hey! it's ok!

- La Bota de nº 39. Manzanilla Pasada Bota "No". Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla Sanlúcar de Barrameda
     One of those wines that pairs deepness with light and vividness. More!

- Les Terrages 2010. René-Noël Legrand. AOC Saumur Champigny (17-18 EUR)
    It's not the usual cabernet franc. Tough and rough. It's thinest and delicate.

Regards,

Jose

RayQ
    en respuesta a jose

Re: May/2016 wines...

Ver mensaje de jose

I think there's a change of style in the Capellania and I preferred it before.
    But your 05 would have been in that style as the change is post 2008.

Jacintacorona
    en respuesta a jose

Ver mensaje de jose

To my mind, it is not enough to know the taste of your favorite wine. You'll need to have enough opportunities to make sure about the ingredients and follow the further results of their combination. When I read these guys describing their different variants, I was impressed by them. Furthermore, if you are sure in all the elements connected to them, you will have enough time to move forward the process.

Jacintacorona
    en respuesta a Jacintacorona

Ver mensaje de Jacintacorona

To my mind, it is not enough to know the taste of your favorite wine. You'll need to have enough opportunities to make sure about the ingredients and follow the further results of their combination. When I read these guys  https://ejemplius.com/muestras-de-ensayos/salud/ describing their different variants, I was impressed by them. Furthermore, if you are sure in all the elements connected to them, you will have enough time to move forward the process.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar