- Marques de Murrieta Ygay Blanco. Reserva 1999. DOC Rioja. (4,85 EUR)
Nothing changed. Oak, neverending vanilla and it looks as nothing else… but next day it wakes up and comes a big acidity, orange cristalised and church pew.
- Ramblis Monastrell 2013. Viñedos Culturales. Bernabé Navarro. DO Alicante (10,5 EUR)
How savory, light and nice quaff is this monastrell. More!!
- Eric Texier Brézème 2014. AOC Côtes du Rhône (18,5 EUR)
I feel roussane (and marsanne) something like godello. I feel them not so talkative; short. This is what I feel with this wine, but it improves the second day. It show some herbaceous hints (those that are not provenzal and edible ones I mean). A nudge of acidity that I missed the preceding day. It goes quite good with food and it’s always a good point for a wine.
- Amontillado Botaina. Bodega Emilio Lustau. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda (16,86 EUR)
I'm pretty sure it's not first time I say or write. This wine is one of the bunch that explain the existence of human beings.
- Chass 2014. Rubor Viticultores. Cebreros (10 EUR)
Nice but short. Pear, bay-leaf and bouquet garni with fennel bulb.
- Eric Texier St. Julien en St. Alban 2013. AOC Cotes du Rhone (18,5 EUR)
Sigh, as said with rousanne… Nice quaff and goes better when paired with food, but this kind of grape doesn’t move me.
- Colet-Navazos Reserva Extra Brut 2009. Equipo Navazos. DO Penedés
This wine need time to evolve properly and having every component juste where it’s to be. More!