- Musikanto 2013. Viñedos Culturales. Bernabé Navarro. DO Alicante (10,5 EUR)
Quite odd really. It looks dusty, but don’t know how to explain its hue. It’s a sort of rosé… or dark white… or… It reminds me slightly a Clos du Tue Boeuf drank about ten years ago. Taste? Aroma? I don’t really know how to explain it, but I like it, I like it…I love it!!!!
- Tragolargo 2012. Viñedos Culturales. Bernabé Navarro. DO Alicante (5-6 EUR)
Good quaff, easy and straight. One of those easy quaffs you never decline.
- Lecea Blanco 2012. Bodegas Lecea. DOC Rioja (3,5 EUR)
I would like that a wine like this, good sample of the grape variety and zone would exist for every producer zone and grape variety. It would be really great.
- Colet-Navazos Extra Brut Reserva 2008. Equipo Navazos. DO Penedés
Maybe the bottle I’ve enjoyed the most considering every vintage ‘til now. Everything finely engaged. Tight and smooth sip.
- Gorrondona Tinto 2012. Bodega Doniene Gorrondona. Bizkaiko Txakolina (12 EUR)
I don’t find any change since the last time I drank it. Still tight fruit and light sip with an herbaceous touch. Nice quaff.
- Domaine A. et P. de Villaine "La Fortune" 2010. Côte Chalonnaise. AOC Bourgogne (18.3 EUR)
Ageing beautifully. Light quaff full of crunchy fresh red fruit, spicy hints and a final grain of coffee. More!