- Navazos-Niepoort 2012. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda
Just a plain white wine. Nothing else. Just a right quaff.
- Robert Vedel Cepas Viejas 2012. Bodegas Herrero Vedel. DO Rueda.
Fresh, silky and full of meadow. More!
- Bourgogne Aligoté 2011. Domaine Lafouge. AOC Bourgogne Aligoté (12-13 EUR)
Fresh, with bitter and herbaceous hints. Quenching thirst wine. More!
- Blanco Nieva Verdejo Pie Franco 2010. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda (8,6 EUR)
Needing room for new bottles and I think that this wine, in this vintage, won't evolve much further. It's as nice as usual. Fresh and vividness and showing the real face of verdejo.
- Raventós i Blanc Gran Reserva de La Finca 2007. DO Cava (15-16 EUR)
Behind bubbles and freshness, toooooooons of nuts.
- Conde de los Andes 1959 Gran Reserva. Bodega Federico Paternina. DOC Rioja.
... et memento mori.
PS. And I would like reaching its age looking sooooo god.
PS 2. ... and tobacco and autumn leaves and white chocolate and grapefruit and a neverending tartness...
- Pierre Gimonnet Special Club 1999. AOC Champagne. (40 EUR aprox)
Apples, brioche, velvet. Velvet, brioche, apples. More!!
- Patio 2010. Vinos Cano Zarco (10,15 EUR)
Fruit and light (in good sense). Really nice. Nonetheless the second day taste and smell like straw. Odd.
Re: May/2014 wines...Ver mensaje de jose
I envy your experience with the '59 Conde de los Andes
I have had some from the 60's and 70's
En Memento mori indeed!
Perhaps that Navazos Niepoort needs time?
Re: May/2014 wines...Ver mensaje de RayQ
it's always awesome to drink a so old wine full of life.
Regarding that white Navazos-Niepoort, well, I dare it's just not my glass of wine. Bottle after bottle 'til it was released looks to me as just a correct white wine.