January/2014 wines...

2 respuestas
    jose

January/2014 wines...

- Domaine A. et P. de Villaine "La Digoine" 2010. Côte Chalonnaise. AOC Bourgogne (22,5 EUR)
    Out of sync in the beginning. It needs hours to tune its components. Refreshing quaff, a sort of fruit juice, but green hints speak a bit loud. Not enough for the price.

- Acodo Tinto 2009. Bodega Basilio Izquierdo. DOC Rioja (12,5 EUR)
    Bright and clean hue. Nice and refreshing quaff. One of those that goes from width to lightness with every sip. Good quaff.

- Colet-Navazos Extra Brut Reserva 2008.
    Quite refreshing. Complexity? Why to say it's when not, but absolutely refreshing.

- Neige Première 2008. Ice Cider. La Face Cachée de la Pomme.
    Nice sweet quaff!. ‘Turron de yema’ (a sort of traditional Christmas spanish sweet bite), ripen peaches and apples galore. More.

- Casa Gualda Syrah 2011. Ntra. Sra. de la Cabeza S.Coop CLM. DO Ribera del Júcar (2,86 EUR)
    Glad to find this wine in my way. It gives you a zillon more things you may guess according to its price.

- Baltos 2011. Dominio de Tares. DO Bierzo (5,86 EUR)
    Many vintages without drinking this wine. They’ve changed the label, no change at all inside the bottle. It’s still an easy quaff, without any trace of what I use to identify as mencia. Additionally its wrapped into raw wood.

Regards,

Jose

jose
    en respuesta a Tononavalon

Re: January/2014 wines...

Ver mensaje de Tononavalon

Hi Tononavalon,
    I still do my best to show how it's possible to drink really good wines with great QPR. As many times we've discussed here and there everybody can drink good wines burning the credit card. The real thing it's to do this with budget wines for the everyday consumption.

Regards,

Jose

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar