Wine Forum > Priorat at a glance by Jancis Robinson...

... I saw the TN of ’Mas d’en Compte 2001’, looks very bad indeed... I have to

<< Volver al mensaje '... I saw the TN of ’Mas d’en Compte 2001’, looks very bad indeed... I have to'

JoanF
en respuesta a Juan Such

As you mention it...

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

... I saw the TN of ’Mas d’en Compte 2001’, looks very bad indeed... I have to say that I found a quite strange bottle once... looking as she said... if shed did not find licorella, the bottle might be corrupted...

On the other hand, I think Robert Paker rated it fairly well, and somebody called John Smith (a very decent taster with no influence of the producers who pays all the wines tasted) rated it greatly in verema.com :^D (or was his JoanF?).

More bottles for me if the international critics don’t like it.. :^P

Salut!

Joan

<< Volver al mensaje '... I saw the TN of ’Mas d’en Compte 2001’, looks very bad indeed... I have to'

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar