November/11 wines...

2 respuestas
    jose

November/11 wines...

- Pont de Gassac 2009. Selection Guibert. Vin de Pays de L'Herault (10.05 EUR)
    Not a main character. You all know, one of those wines you drink with food and suddenly realize that the bottle is empty. Wine for drink.

- Quintaluna 2010. Ossian Vides y Vinos. DO Rueda (6.5 EUR)
    Clean and bright. Nice verdejo, really clean and with every line that marks the character of the verdejo. More!

- Pricum Rosado Barrica 2010. Bodegas Margón. DO Tierra de Leon (9.4 EUR)
    Autumn hue. Herbaceous, anis-seed, balsamic, spicy and that last bite on a water melon that gives you a touch of bittenress. More... if it'd have a better price.

- Pombares 2009. Adega do Mollón, S.L. DO Ribeira Sacra (8,8 EUR)
    Mencia from Galicia. I do enjoy mencia with autumn/winter stews. This wine goes nice with it. There're no fireworks, but it realy works. I would drink again.

- Patio Blanco 2008. Vinos Cano Zarco. DO La Mancha.
    Last bottle. Quite evolved hue. However it's like the preceding bottle. As odd as usual and with a surprising smell of cumin.

- Canforrales Tempranillo 2010. Bodegas Campos Reales. DO La Mancha (2.93 EUR)
    Excellent. It makes me think about how bottle after bottle, vintage after vintage, it's always one of the best QPR wines you can drink.

- Pont de Gassac Blanc 2009. Selection Guibert. Vin de Pays de L'Herault (9-10 EUR)
    Mediterranean. Vividness, freshness and all the mediterranean herbs in a soft morning. More!

Regards,

Jose

Vletelli

Re: November/11 wines...

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Great list! worth keeping near shopping list. Isn't it great that a wine at only €2.99 can actually be excellent? We are so used to paying through the nose for a so-called good wine. Thank you for opening my horizons!

jose
    en respuesta a Vletelli

Re: November/11 wines...

Ver mensaje de Vletelli

You're welcome.

There're many (many,many) wines that worth every penny you pay for them under 10 EUR. It's even possible to drink really good wines for the every day drinking (lunch / dinner) without having to ask for a mortgage.

I realize right now the price of the wines I drank last month...

Kind regards,

Jose

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar